I found an old mix tape whilst sorting out some stuff, I had to listen again as it must have been brilliant as Vol 2 was never even considered. I still have my old Hi-Fi so it was just a case of plugging in and turning it on to listen.

I listed the tracks and was messaging a friend about how great it was, it seemed like a good idea to create a spotify playlist to share it. I had to change a couple of tracks to ones from the same band which is annoying as the tracks were not available on Spotify.

So here it is, enjoy! Clicky Here

Track list

1. The Push Stars - Drunk Is Better Than Dead

2. Stroke 9 - Washin' and Wonderin'

3. Hot Action Cop - Fever For The Flava

4. The Offspring - Why Don't You Get A Job

5. Afroman - Because I Got High

6. Smash Mouth - All Star

7. LEN - Steal My Sunshine

8. Pilot - Magic

9. Skids - Into The Valley

10. OPM - Heaven Is A Halfpipe (If I Die)

11. Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)

12. Horny Toad - Shiver

13. Rocket From The Crypt - On A Rope

14. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Someday I Suppose


Comments